The end of the spring semester is bittersweet for our University Ministry because inevitably we are saying goodbye to many friends we’ve known for the last few years. For this reason, every year we carve out space to remember & celebrate all that God has done in and through them. On Thursday, April 19th, we are hosting our final City Night Fellowship of the semester known as the Senior Send-off. See below for details:
- Who: All university students are invited, so bring your friends!
- What: FREE dinner spread from El Pelon and hearing many of our seniors share about what these years in our city and in our church have meant to them.
- When: Thursday, April 19th @ 7PM ~ 9:00PM
- Where: Ruggles Baptist Church at 874 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02215 (minutes from the D,C, or B Line)
- Why: Because we love our amazing seniors!