As our Ethiopia Missions Team prepares to travel to Addis Ababa to partner with Ethiopia ACT, the ACT Project has requested a number of supplies to help their efforts. These supplies will go directly to serving those involved with the project. Please consider donating any of the supplies below for the Citylife team to carry with them in October.
We will have a collection box by the Welcome Table this Sunday, October 2 where you may drop off any donations.
If you are thinking of donating any of the items below, please contact Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All medicine MUST have at least 6 months of shelf life per government regulation. All medicine MUST be in their original packaging.
OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION
- Loratadine (Claritin)10mg* 100 ct. – DONATED!
- Ibuprofen (200mg) – 3000 ct – DONATED!
- Naproxyn (220mg) – 1000 ct
- Acetominophen (500mg) – 3000 ct – DONATED!
- Acetominophen infant drops and syrup 50 ct.Medical Supplies
- Adult Multivitamins w/wo Iron 5000 ct. – DONATED!
- Adult Multivitamins syrup*
- Calcium/vitamin D (Tums) 2000
- Children s Chewble multivitamins w/wo Iron2000 – DONATED!
- Infant Vitamin drops* 100
- Vitamin A 500 ct.
- Vitamin B Complex 2000 ct.
- Tums 2500 ct – DONATED!
- Antifungal cream
- Dandruff shampoo 50 ct.
- Hydrocortisone cream 1% 100 ct.
- Ketoconazole shampoo*
- Bar Soap – 300 ct – DONATED!
- Hand Sanitzier – DONATED!
- Toothbrushes – DONATED!
- Toothpaste – DONATED!
- Blank DVDs
- Small Binder clips
- USB Flash Drives
- Crayons – DONATED!
- Construction Paper – DONATED!
- Markers – DONATED!
- Pencils – DONATED!
- Pencil Sharpeners – DONATED!
- Candy (individually wrapped; NO CHOCOLATE) – DONATED!
- Scotch Tape – DONATED!
- Stickers – DONATED!