What protocols are in place to keep everyone safe?
- Masks and social distancing required indoors.
- Increased signage to promote protective measures and direct traffic flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our worship venue.
What do I do once I arrive at the Revere Hotel on Sundays?
- You will be greeted by an usher who will direct you to the connect table.
- Check out the connect table as you come in. QR code for the bulletin is provided next to the connect table.
- If you plan to partake in communion, please pick up the elements as you enter.
- Sit down to prepare your heart for worship!
How will communion be distributed?
Individually-packaged communion elements will be available just inside the sanctuary. Please pick them up as you come in and hold on to them until directed.
Will bathrooms be available?
Yes. Please see the Revere Hotel’s Covid-19 safety updates here.
Can I sing along during service in person?
Yes, while masked!
Is there Kids Church?
- Yes! See plan HERE. Please keep checking this website for more updates.
If I choose not to attend in-person worship, how do I participate?
- We will continue to livestream our services on Youtube.
Are community Groups gathering in-person?
- Yes! Many groups have been finding ways to safely gather in backyards, parks, indoors at a limited capacity, etc. Our CG leaders and their groups are encouraged to discuss and decide on effective and creative ways to be in fellowship with one another in this season.