What protocols are in place to keep everyone safe?
- Limited capacity seating (50%).
- Masks and social distancing required indoors.
- Increased signage to promote protective measures and direct traffic flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout
What do I do once I arrive at the Revere Hotel on Sundays?
- Please consider arriving 15-20 minutes early.
- If you are planning to partake in communion, please pick up the elements as you enter.
- Ushers will direct you to socially distanced seating areas.
How will communion be distributed?
Individually-packaged communion elements will be available just inside the sanctuary. Please pick them up as you come in and hold on to them until directed.
Will bathrooms be available?
Yes. Please see the Revere Hotel’s Covid-19 safety updates here.
Can I sing along during service in person?
Yes, while masked!
Is there Kids Church?
- Yes! See plan HERE. Please keep checking this website for more updates.
If I choose not to attend in-person worship, how do I participate?
- We will continue to livestream our services on Youtube.
- Kids Church Live Zoom LG will continue at 9:30am on Sundays until further notice.
Are community Groups gathering in-person?
- Yes! Many groups have been finding ways to safely gather in backyards, parks, indoors at a limited capacity, etc. Our CG leaders and their groups are encouraged to discuss and decide on effective and creative ways to be in fellowship with one another in this season.