On December 20, 2021, the Boston Public Health Commission released a statement regarding a vaccination order with Phase 1 beginning January 15, 2022 for all indoor event venues. Beginning Sunday 1/16, all individuals ages 12 and over shall be required to present proof of at least one dose of vaccination to attend in person. We will also continue to stream our services for those who will not be joining us in person.
According to section 4d in the vaccination order (linked above) acceptable proof of vaccination can be:
- a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- a digital image of the CDC card
- any other official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered
- a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
- a letter, digital image, or report from a health care provider, pharmacy, or vaccination site establishing proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- or any vaccination verification smartphone application developed by the Commonwealth
Upon arrival, please have your vaccination proof on hand to show the stationed staff members and then proceed to the Welcome Table for Church Center check-in. Masks continue to be required for those worshiping in service.
We are grateful for your patience and assistance in navigating these changing safety measures. In caring for our church and one another, we believe, by God’s grace, that these continued efforts can help to maintain a safe space for us to worship together as a church community. We will do our best to provide updates as we continue partnering together to build up His church!