The end of the spring semester is bittersweet for our University Ministry because inevitably we are saying goodbye to many friends we’ve known for the last few years. For this reason, every year we take time to remember & celebrate all that God has done in and through our senior class during their life in college. We are sad that we’re not able to share in this special moment together in person because of COVID-19, however, we don’t want to let this opportunity pass to honor our seniors in proper Citylife fashion. On Thursday, April 30th, we are hosting our final City Night Fellowship of the semester known as the Senior Send-off via Zoom.
Please send pictures of our college seniors to email@example.com for a slideshow celebrating each of them!
See below for details:
- Who: All university students are invited, so bring your friends!
- What: Citylife University Seniors will share with our U.M.
- When: Thursday, April 30th @ 7:30PM ~ 9:00PM
- Where: Via Zoom. Please join our Citylife UM FB group here for the login info.
- Why: Because we love our amazing seniors!