Our leadership was in the process of finalizing a comprehensive member care structure and strategy when the COVID-19 pandemic changed our normal day to day operations. We plan to share more details about this member care strategy when the situation settles.
In the meantime, our desire is to provide effective and meaningful care in this exceptional season. We recognize the dangers that social isolation can cause emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We also know that the pandemic has created various acute needs both within Citylife as well as within our communities at large.
Below are a number of ways we will commit to caring for you. This list is not exhaustive, as we are praying and discussing how our efforts can continue to improve as our situation and needs continue to evolve.
- Corporate Worship on Sundays @ 10am via live stream on the Citylife Facebook Page.
- Weekly pastoral letter from Pastor Um. Read this week’s letter here.
- Daily midday prayer, 12–1pm led by a pastor. Zoom link here.
- Check-ins from members of leadership.
- Encouragement for CGs to meet virtually via Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Slack.
- Opportunities to contribute to a Care Committee fund to help meet needs within the congregation.
- Opportunities to contribute to a Neighborhood Outreach fund to help meet needs in our communities.
To stay updated on all Citylife events and gatherings, please subscribe to the Citylife COVID-19 Google calendar here or on our website here. You can also stay updated by following our website, Facebook page, and Instagram account.
Our pastors and leaders are in regular prayer for you. Please do not hesitate to email us to let us know how we can better support and care for you.
Grace and peace,