As our Ethiopia Missions Team prepares to travel to Addis Ababa to partner with Ethiopia ACT on 1/11 – 1/18, the ACT Project has requested a number of supplies to help their efforts. These supplies will go directly to serving those involved with the project. Please consider donating any of the supplies below for the Citylife team to carry with them in March.
We will have a collection box by the Connect Table at the Boston campus on Sunday, December 22nd where you may drop off any donations. (If you’re unable to donate at our drop off boxes, we also have an Amazon Wish List you can access online here. Please submit your online order no later than Friday, Jan 5th to allow time for shipping.
If you are thinking of donating any of the items below, please contact Daniel (email@example.com).
All medicine MUST have at least 6 months of shelf life per government regulation. All medicine MUST be in their original packaging.
OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION
- Ibuprofen (200mg) – 4000 ct –
- Naproxyn (220mg) – 1000 ct –
- Acetominophen (500mg) – 3000 ct –
- Acetominophen infant drops – 25 bottles
- Acetominophen children’s syrup – 80 bottles
Cough and Cold:
- Robitussin DM cough syrup Adult – 25 bottles –
- Guiafenesin Syrup (Mucinex) – 25 bottles –
- artificial tears – 100 bottles
- anti-allergy drops – 10 bottles
- Lopermide (Immodium) 2mg tabs – 50 ct.
- vaginal anti-fungal cream – 100 tubes
- Adult Multivitamins w/o Iron 5000 ct. –
- Infant Vitamin drops – 20 bottles –
- Vitamin B Complex 1000 ct. –
- Antifungal cream – 50 tubes –
- Dandruff shampoo 100 ct. –
- Ketoconazole shampoo*
- (travel size) body lotion 200 ct –
- Bar Soap – 300 ct –
- Hand Sanitzier – 4 Lg bottles
- Toothbrushes – 300 pieces
- (travel size) Toothpaste – 300 ct
- Ziplock bags (snack & sandwich size) –
- Blank DVDs –
- Small Binder clips –
- USB Flash Drives –
- Crayons –
- Construction Paper –
- Markers –
- Pencils –
- Pencil Sharpeners –
- Erasers –
- Scotch Tape –
- Stickers –