As our Ethiopia Missions Team prepares to travel to Addis Ababa to partner with Ethiopia ACT, the ACT Project has requested a number of supplies to help their efforts. These supplies will go directly to serving those involved with the project. Please consider donating any of the supplies below for the Citylife team to carry with them in March.
We will have a collection box by the Welcome Table at both campuses on Sunday, March 4th where you may drop off any donations. (If you’re unable to donate at our drop off boxes at either campus, we also have an Amazon Wish List you can access online here. Please submit your online order no later than Sunday, March 4th to allow time for shipping.
If you are thinking of donating any of the items below, please contact Daniel (email@example.com).
All medicine MUST have at least 6 months of shelf life per government regulation. All medicine MUST be in their original packaging.
OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION
- Loratadine (Claritin) 10mg – 100 ct. –
- Ibuprofen (200mg) – 3000 ct –
- Naproxyn (220mg) – 1000 ct –
- Acetominophen (500mg) – 3000 ct –
- Acetominophen infant drops and syrup 50 ct.Medical Supplies –
Cough and Cold:
- Robitussin DM cough syrup Adult & child (bottles) – 25 bottles –
- Guiafenesin tablets (400mg) – 1000 ct –
- artificial tears – 100 tubes
- anti-allergy drops – 100 tubes
- Docusate capsules (Colace) (100mg) – 1000 ct.
- Ranitidine (Zantac) 75 and 150mg tabs – 1000 ct.
- vaginal anti-fungal cream – 100 tubes
- Adult Multivitamins w/o Iron 5000 ct. –
- Calcium/vitamin D (Tums) 2000 –
- Children’s Chewable multivitamins w/o Iron 2000 –
- Infant Vitamin drops 100 –
- Vitamin A 500 ct. –
- Vitamin B Complex 2000 ct. –
- Antifungal cream –
- Hydrocortisone cream 1% 100 ct. –
- (travel size) Dandruff shampoo 100 ct. –
- (travel size) Ketoconazole shampoo*
- (travel size) body lotion 200 ct –
- (travel size) sunscreen spf 30 –
- Bar Soap – 300 ct –
- Chapstick –
- Hand Sanitzier –
- Toothbrushes – 500 pieces –
- (travel size) Toothpaste –
- Blank DVDs –
- Small Binder clips –
- USB Flash Drives –
- Crayons –
- Construction Paper –
- Markers –
- Pencils –
- Pencil Sharpeners –
- Erasers –
- Candy (individually wrapped; NO CHOCOLATE) –
- Scotch Tape –
- Stickers –