The end of the spring semester is bittersweet for our University Ministry because inevitably we are saying goodbye to many friends we’ve known for the last few years. But we carve out space to remember all that God has done in and through them. On Friday, April 21st, we are hosting our final Friday Night Fellowship of the semester known as the Senior Send-off. Here are the details:
- Who: All university students are invited, so bring your friends!
- What: FREE dinner spread from Anna’s Taqueria and hearing many of our seniors about what these years in our city and in our church have meant to them.
- When: Friday, April 21st @ 7PM ~ 9:30PM
- Where: King’s Chapel Parish House at 64 Beacon St. (just 5 minutes from the Park St. T stop). Just ring the bell and head to the second floor.
- Why: Because we love our amazing seniors!